12 March 2010

A new day and a Friday


Good morning everybody!



Today it's Friday and I'm really looking forward to a relaxing weekend after a couple of hard-working days.
Work and rest is a combination in my life which I have to look on a regular basis to make sure that it is in some kind of balance.
It's so easy to fall outside on the rest-balance, but it's something we should really look after - be nice with ourselves and give the body and mind the peace it needs.

If I am stressed and tired I most often find the quiet and rest in beautiful nature, a lovely peace of music or surround myself with something beautiful like flowers. I also read a lot of quotes from great thinkers to see their view on what's important in life and meditate how I can bring this to my life, if I find it meaningful of course.











"All that we are is a result of what we have thought.. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him.. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him "
-Buddha /( ca 563-468 BC)



I wish you a very beautiful Friday.
Best,
Masy

5 comments:

  1. Ha en fin helg!
    Kram Gunilla i Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei, så hyggelig at du tittet inn til meg! :) Og takk for din herlige kommentar!!
    Ja, tulipaner oser vår! Gleder meg til de kommer opp av jorden! Men det er nok en stund til, her er det masse snø ennå!
    Så koselig blogg du har! :) Jeg legger meg til her hos deg, for her vil jeg tilbake!
    Ønsker deg en fantastisk helg :)
    Klem Anki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej,
    thank you so much for your nice comment!!! So have found your wonderful blog!!! Your photos are great!!! Hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoppas nu att du har en riktig skön helg, kram från VIOLAN

    ReplyDelete
  5. merci de ton passage .
    belle ballade chez toi.
    Bon dimanche

    MAnon

    ReplyDelete